The Double U’s are a set of links that I’ve come across in the past week. They are simply a collection of items, articles, ideas, or videos that have caught my fancy.
Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Education: Common Core or not? (huffingtonpost.com)
2. The power of paint: DIY dresser. (centsationalgirl.com)
3. If we had an outdoors space, I would definitely buy this mat. I might just do it anyway! (saturday.com)
4. Saw this JCrew tote and immediately knew it had to be mine. #drool (jcrew.com)
5. Tyler tends to like “louder” paint colors, while I gravitate towards more neutrals. Thank you Apartment Therapy for helping us to resolve our issues. (apartmenttherapy.com)
6. Have you ever worn cactus? (lulus.com)
7. “naturally effective [and] cruelty free” skincare products (kissmyface.com)