Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Flags made of food from that country. (eatmedaily.com)
2. A week of wonderful and inspiring outfits. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
3. Are you planning a party? Hoping to redecorate? This color scheme designer will lead to hours of endless fun. (colorschemedesigner.com)
4. It’s really unfair to use puppies and horses to sell beer. I mean, who can resist the cuteness?! Slash, is anyone else questioning the message this commercial sends to children? (buzzfeed.com)
5. Although I can no longer claim to be a fan of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, I did watch back in the day. So, when I came across interior designer/former (2009) Bachelorette Jillian Harris’s blog, I was psyched.
6. Most fashion blogs I’ve come across are created by and showcase clothes for young women. This one, recommended by my friend, Kelly, was a refreshing change. The “model” is adorable. (alioutfit.tumblr.com)
7. This week Tyler started a mini indoor herb garden on our dining room table. Not only is it functional, but the mason jar “pots” serve as a charming centerpiece. (bhg.com)