Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Inspiring thrift store finds.
2. Colorful combinations for home and haberdashery. (huffingtonpost.com)
3. I thought I left Keds behind in my youth…apparently, not. (keds.com)
4. Best hair curling method I’ve come across yet. (thesmallthingsblog.com)
5. Dreaming of toting this around during the summer…and it’s on sale! (alphabetbags.com)
6. If you’re interested in history and women’s lit, The Wives of Los Alamos looks like an interesting read. It’s definitely on my list. (amazon.com)
7. Imagination and the Olympics, a recipe for success? (newyorktimes.com)