Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Lovely and heartfelt message about how your words DO matter. (dresscorilynn.com)
2. My parents are thinking of re-painting the interior of their home this spring, and have asked for my opinion! =) Benjamin Moore’s 2014 Color Trends are definitely on my radar. (benjaminmoore.com)
3. Homemade Linen Spray to make your sheets smell like spring. (stylemepretty.com)
4. A little funkier than my usual fare, but I’m thinking this dress would go great with a pair of strappy flat leather sandals, long pendant necklace, and side braid. (nordstrom.com)
5. To be honest, sometimes writing about what I wear makes me feel a little silly, but Marion’s story was a comforting reminder of why it’s good to think about every once in a while. (marionberrystyle.blogspot.com)
6. “Dogs on the Inside” - a movie directed and produced by one of my high school classmates. (youtube.com)
7. Salted Chocolate Tart with Potato Chip Crust. (people.com)