The Double U’s are a set of links that I’ve come across in the past week. They are simply a collection of items, articles, ideas, or videos that have caught my fancy.
Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Scalloped shorts for summer. (shopbop.com)
2. Love the way this summer dress fits Mary. (theclassycubicle.com)
3. 10 Reasons You Should Always Ask for the Window Seat. (huffingtonpost.com)
4. Flourless Chocolate Cake. This is going to become a Passover staple. (epicurious.com)
5. Farmhouse doors for my future kitchen. (houzz.com)
6. Really cool laser cutter project/gift – floral coasters. (etsy.com)
7. I would love to do something like this in my “mudroom” one day, but using upcycled metal lockers instead. (potterybarn.com)