The Double U’s are a set of links that I’ve come across in the past week. They are simply a collection of items, articles, ideas, or videos that have caught my fancy.
Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Amazing blue DIY lamp. (sarahmdorseydesigns.blogspot.com)
2. A book about food inspired by books. Sold. (people.com)
3. A great reminder about what matters by the DIY gods. And there’s “oreos” in the title. Could they get any cooler?! =) (younghouselove.com)
4. Where are you in baseball nation? (newytorktimes.com)
5. “I Love Camping” sweater. Gotta get this for the cool summer evenings. (nordstrom.com)
6. Tried these scones from Trader Joe’s this week. No surprise, they were delicious, and you just add water! (traderjoes.com)
7. “20 Relaxing and Cozy Reading Corners!” I like slides 5, 10, 11 and 14. What about you? (countryliving.com)