The Double U’s are a set of links that I’ve come across in the past week. They are simply a collection of items, articles, ideas, or videos that have caught my fancy.
Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. “The States People Want to Get the Hell Out Of” (popularscience.com)
2. Twix Bars + Chocolate Chips = Colassal Cookie Combination (averiecooks.com)
3. Dreaming of dining rooms. (realsimple.com)
4. Remodeling your home? Standard heights for the household. (houzz.com)
5. Espadrille wedge in the perfect heel height for work. (nordstrom.com)
6. New and inspiring Pinterest accounts to check out. (livingincolorprint.com)
7. We don’t really have a need for a doormat, but I’m going to make this one over the summer anyway. (chatelaine.com)