The Double U’s are a set of links that I’ve come across in the past week. They are simply a collection of items, articles, ideas, or videos that have caught my fancy.
Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. My longtime/childhood friend, Kelly, just “opened” her own online jewelry boutique. Check it out.(chloeandisabel.com)
2. I know someone on who’s going to be a contestant on The Bachelorette! And when I say “know”, I really just mean I went to college with his younger brother. Still feels cool! (abc.com)
3. Hope for Haiti – a great organization recently staffed by a great friend. Congrats MEZO! (hopeforhaiti.com)
4. Ever think of going to Portland, OR? Here’s a fabulous travel guide by a Portland native! (marionberrystyle.com)
5. The perfect summer outfit: white, denim, and pops of bright color. (dallaswardrobe.com)
6. Bought my first mango this week. Had to read this to figure out how to eat it . (wikihow.com)
7. Where does the “healthy” in red wine come from? (huffingtonpost.com)