The Double U’s are a set of links that I’ve come across in the past week. They are simply a collection of items, articles, ideas, or videos that have caught my fancy.
Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Polka dot sneakers via Keds and Nordstrom…oh yea, and T-Swift. (keds.com)
2. Super gorgeous mountain home that I can envision myself living in one day. Eek! It makes me drool. (houzz.com)
3. How to Pack a Salad into a Mason Jar. (popsugar.com)
4. Saw this sling chair from Serena and Lily and decided I’m going to have to make one for myself this summer. #diy (serenaandlily.com)
5. Neon + white + eyelet = a perfect summer top. (revolve.com)
6. Although I love to bake, I’v never fully understood the purpose behind so many different kinds of flour: all-purpose, whole wheat, cake, bread, self-rising, unbleached, etc. So, I want to say thank you to Joy the Baker for deciphering this puzzle for me! (joythebaker.com)
7. Added a new fashion blog to my Bookmarks Bar. (seersuckerandsaddles.blogspot.com)
*BONUS LINK: Check out these moves!