Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. You may have heard of Tyra Bank’s “smize” – smile with your eyes, but have you heard of squinching? (thehuffingtonpost.com)
2. Cranberries, the first Thanksgiving, a super food? Good read for health nuts and history buffs. (nationalgeographic.com)
3. If you’ve ever wanted to hear Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” turned into a song about Butterball turkey and green bean casserole, click here. It’s amazing. #JimmyFallon (hulu.com)
4. Great ideas for family fun in the snow. #1 and #4 are my favorites. (apartmenttherapy.com)
5. Pinterest for food. Enough said. (foodily.com)
6. I don’t celebrate Christmas, but this is the cutest use of Hunter rainboots I’ve ever seen. (hgtv.com)
7. Amazing progress in a kitchen makeover. So inspiring. I can’t wait to get my hands on a house. (younghouselove.com)