Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. I’ve seen this survey on many people’s blogs already, but did anyone else struggle to answer some of these questions? I’d like to say that it could pinpoint the origins of my accent, but it appears I don’t know enough about my own speech to find out.
2. Science was never my favorite subject, but this article about the science behind chocolate chip cookies totally hooked me. If you’re a baker, it is a MUST read.
3. Found A Southern Drawl on my weekend wanderings through the internet. Not only is Grace (the blogger) cute, but her outfits are both wearable and stylish.
4. As I did when she was eight, I suckered my “baby” sister into seeing this kids movie with me. Go see Frozen; it’s so good (even when you’re twenty-seven)!
5. These adorable little key rings would make an great gift for the girlfriends.
6. While I don’t wear nail polish very often, I am still impressed by the fun names Essie comes up with for their products. I’m looking to try some non-traditional colors – Cashmere Bathrobe and After School Boy Blazer – soon.
7. I have been carrying a small tub of Vaseline around with me since high school. It’s cheap and feels oh-so-good on dehydrated lips. As it turns out though, Vaseline might not actually be such a good go-to product anymore.