Whether you visit one or all, please enjoy.
1. Got a surprise beauty consult this week (more on that later) and discovered Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Cream. It felt amazing and absorbed so quickly. It is a must buy! (sephora.com)
2. Quick and easy way to prepare a tablescape for any party. (houseofearnest.com)
3. When I have children one day, I am going to own this collection of books. Not only are they all classics, but the covers are so incredibly pretty! (juniperbooks.com)
4. Every year The Hollywood Reporter does roundtable interviews with famous actors, directors, writers etc. I happened upon their most recent actresses video and watched all fifty-four minutes. I heart Julia Roberts and Amy Adams. (thehollywoodreporter.com)
5. Somehow discovered this YouTube channel by celebrity make-up artist, Jamie Greenberg. I kind of have a girl crush on her and her client Kaley Cuoco now. (youtube.com)
6. I am addicted to movies and television and this list for 2014 really excites me! (buzzfeed.com)
7. Tyler sent me this Onion article about my state of dress during the winter. Do you think he is trying to tell me something? (theonion.com)