As you may or may not know, Tyler and I recently got a puppy, Maisie. If you’ve looked at our Instagram feed, you know that she’s a pretty chill pup who likes to sleep a lot and make funny faces when doing so.
We’ve both grown attached to her very quickly, but taking care of a puppy has required way more time, attention and care than we both anticipated. Consequently, my brain has constantly been in doggy-mode for the past three weeks. Therefore, I thought it fitting that today’s Double U’s have a canine connection.
Whether you’re a dog owner or not, I hope you enjoy.
1. How to Crate Train Your Dog. (humanesociety.org)
2. The Classic Dog Bed – we had to get an Extra-Large! (llbean.com)
3. I hope my future children get this much joy from being around Maisie. (youtube.com)
4. Brightly colored collars for the fashionable pooch. (shopmimigreen.com)
5. A dog’s best friend – can you guess what it’s made of?! (amazon.com)
6. Tyler cannot wait for the day when he can strap this hiking pack on Maisie. (ruffwear.com)
7. Winning combinations for stuffing your KONG. I need to use ours more! (kongcompany.com)